BUBBLEWS TURNED INTO A SCAM

I joined bubblews early this year and instantly I fell in love with the site. Not just because they have very friendly members but because the payment is really good. I kenw I can excel with this website so I set aside all of my online jobs and I stick to this one and bubblews exceeded my expectations. I was earning $30 Dollars a day just writing ten shor articles. I was paid almost $1,200 Dollars in about 4 months. I know I know it is not that big, but if I convert it into our currency that is really huge. 



Then the unexpected happened. Bubblews staff convinced us the users that bublews.com will entering the next phase of it's life and the site will be faster easier to use and we can earn more. So we did we earn so much more and I know they doubled their earnings. Then suddenly people missing their redemption. Someone getting kicked out without any reason and not getting their money. At first I was skeptical about the unpaid rumors but then it happened to me at first I said to my self maybe it was just one missing payment. Then as the days goes by my missing payments ballooned at $700 then at that point I know something is wrong. 

It's been 90 days since my last redemption and until now there is no response from the bubblews staff that is why I knew that bubblews.com turned into a Scam. So be careful guys don't waste your time there. Find another website similar to bubblews but better.  

No comments:

Post a Comment