Bitlanders my last hope

Hello there guys, lately I've been searching for a nice place to earn money in the internet and there is none for now. Well there are lots out there but the earnings is so little you will be spending more money on electricity than really earning. I guess I just been used to with bubblews.com. Bubblews.com really pays huge amount in views but that was before they turned into a scam.

I have found this Bitlanders site where people share things photos videos and get paid with their buzz score. It is really a very slow process but I heard someone making $10 a day with it so it is really a great site to start up again.

From now on December 01 2014 I will report my progress in bitlanders and make a conclusion if it is worth it or not. So cross fingers guys I hope this site will give me steady income.

No comments:

Post a Comment