13. Day 13

Good day guys, its day 13, just finish writing some articles that I’m going to post on my other blog. May be that’s what I’m going to do just write and write and write and write. Because the experts says that the more content of your blog the more chances of getting hit by search engines. And I’m exercising my writing skills for my paid to write job. That’s right I’m going to get paid writing articles about their products and services. But that’s still a long way, they said that my blog is at least 3 months old (my blog is as you can see 13th day old) and it must have sufficient content or else my application for the job will be rejected. But hey I have a positive attitude for this so. I’m going to make it……and yah guys my account balance is still $0.00. I’ll just going to find more ways to make money online.

No comments:

Post a Comment