Day 7

I just finished setting up my other two blogs my pinoytechno and pinaymoney its not that hard really. I just registered then on blogger and copy my template on my existing blog. The easiest part is finished. Here comes the hard part, the content.

Pinoy techno – This will cater my product reviews my to do’s, what’s hot and what’s new. I’m a techno geek my self trying to do some stuff discovering new techniques and ideas. Well in shot this will be a pinoy life stlye plus techno.

Pinaymoney – This will cater all of my online business from Paid to click stes to paid surveys. Paid to reviews and other online money making scheme. I’m going to update it regularly and as frequent as I can.

That’s all for today and as you can see my bank is still $0.00 hew way to go at least I’m still enjoying what I’m doing right?

No comments:

Post a Comment